Monday, March 16, 2009

Mark 9:42 A Cold Fury


And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. Mark 9:42

I just can't get this out of my mind. In light of the decisions to further fund abortion, the sweeping change to the government's position on funding stem cell research, and the moves to take away the rights of medical professionals to stay true to their faith and convictions...this verse takes on new meanings to me. Possibly I am taking this out of context but I don't think so. These precious souls and beings created by God...murdered in the longest continuing assault on God's image...I am sick to death of it. And now we only see this butchery expanding and consuming even more little ones. This genocide that shows no end...

I look at Jeremiah 1:5>>> 5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. and I know that God is raging. I look at his love for the kids created and frozen in labs...children dismissed as bio material that our government is going to allow "scientists" to murder.

In the name of cures, conveniences, and improvements to lifestyle this world is sacrificing millions of children to Baal. Cancer, Parkinson's, Altheimers, and more are all tragedies. All most saddening things in this fallen world that I don't make light of even remotely. But how will the benefactors of the new "cures" feel knowing that their missing ailments were swept away in an ocean of the innocent blood of children? If Abel's blood cried out to God what is the sound of millions of babies like to God?

How long will God tolerate this? How long will His cold fury remain distant before it heats white hot and judgement falls?

No comments: